Monday, November 30, 2009

Weekend Wrap

Got to play with my Dom friend again on Saturday. Being tied up and gagged was a great way to enjoy my last Saturday here. He had new nipple toys to play with this time and He took pictures. A pair of little suction things and a pair of claps that are slip resistant. They are uncomfortable as hell but He has such a great time playing with my boobs because they are so sensitive. He also has found the sweet spot between my ass and thighs and loves to make me squirm with each smack of His paddle. After He was done with me standing up he had me lay down on the desk and tied my legs open and tied my wrist to my ankles. It was a new postion the that has it merits. He payed with my pussy and smacked my mons (love that word) and just when I thought I was gonna go insane he un-clamped my nipples and I was gone. After I got dressed and We were on our way out, He stopped and just hugged me. It was great. He is an amazing hugger. He warm and strong and it makes me want to snuggle.

Got a lot of flack for my last post on sex and love. So I will say this, I am looking for love. It maybe vanilla or not. I would prefer not. There is one blog that I love to read that basically has all the ingredients I want in a relationship for me. Humor and love with disipline thrown in the mix.

Here are the pics I promised from my last session with my Dom friend. Hope you enjoy.

Most I have had on at one time.

just enough room for a tongue

[Via http://ktby.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment