Sunday, November 8, 2009

Just A Little Taste

After he took off my bra he pulled the top of my dress up, covering my naked breasts.  He ran his hands over them and then turned me around.  He went to his knees behind me.  With two hands he slowly raised the hem of the dress up the back of my legs.  He paused just below my ass before he lifted my dress higher and groaned at the sight of the grey lace.  I leaned forward against the back of the couch as he ran his hands over my ass and then buried his face in the crack of my ass.  He took off my underwear and pushed apart my legs to get a better look.  He slid his right hand up the inside of my thigh before slipping it between my thighs.  I moaned a little as I felt his fingers stroking and exploring.  He took his hand away and I gasped in delight as he replaced it with his tongue.  I moaned and leant back against him.  He let me enjoy the pleasant sensation of his tongue and his roaming hands as they squeezed my ass cheeks before he pulled back and slapped my ass.  He stood up and turned me around.  Then he unbuckled his belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment