Wednesday, February 24, 2010

like forcing a smile can trick you into happiness

I described to Benjamin, as best I could, a too-brief moment that made a difference for me between myself and the Prof.   I loved his responses.  It reminds me of why I like B… sometimes he can say things and sum them up much better than I can.

**

I was on my period again and the pain was more intense than usual.  Probably due to the recent stress. I wanted it to go away.  It’s true, fucking can sometimes take the ache away.  The pain, I can take.  But there are other things, moments that depart so quickly, when the feelings are so intense, and then they dissipate like a freezing crowd in Time Square on New Year’s Eve, after the ball has dropped.  Just like those misleadingly capacious NY streets, that swallow and hide so many people so quickly, time swallows those fleeting moments, and the blanket of bliss-filled sweat evaporates just as easily.

We had a moment like that… when you say just the right things, move just the right way, when the micro-seconds between lovers’ words are spaced just right.  While I was on my stomach, my back arched, and my ass curved towards him.  The prof was deep inside me, and it started getting really good.  The words just came.

– I love your cock.   I love you inside me. 

He slowed down and breathed onto my neck.

– Say it again.

– I love your cock. I love you inside me.

He pulled almost all the way out, then buried his cock deep into my ass.

– Tell me you love me.

I paused.

–  love you.

– Say it again, while you. come.  Do it.  Come for me. Now.

The moment.  These moments must happen all the time, all over the world.  Small pockets of time and space when there is a surrender of words.  A moment of bliss.  The click in my brain happened.  The switch from being numb and inanimate, to being alive and real; from pain to pleasure.  I was the personification of bliss.  I heard a noise, a moan, an utterance that I hadn’t heard before.  But it came from me, from my throat, as I reached it, and then said the words he told me to say. 

**

Love didn’t have to exist for that moment to be right.  I didn’t know forcing words could make such a difference.  But words do make a difference.  ”They are the externalization of what’s inside.  And like forcing a smile can trick you into happiness, so can forcing words.  But great sex and the surrender of it is different from love.   Love happens every day over time, it starts with that surrender and a cock in your ass while you cum hard.”  This is why I like Benjamin.  Sums it up just right.

[Via http://eva2ava.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment