Monday, January 18, 2010

Wives enjoy each other while guys watch sports

From Carynn:

Marcia is my next-door neighbor. She and her husband have been friends with my husband and me since they moved in next to us several years ago.

The guys enjoy getting together to watch ballgames, baseball, football, basketball, whatever. Neither of us likes sports, so when the guys watch a game at one house, Marcia and I have a “girls time together” at the other house.

At first we did different things, chat, play cards, whatever came to mind. Then one day things changed. We were chatting about our days as teenagers and things we did then. We didn’t know each other back then, but it turned out we did similar things. We laughed as we reminisced.

Well, the topic of sleepovers came up. I told Marcia that the ones I went to always ended up with some girly sex play, kissing, feeling each other up, that kind of thing. Marcia said hers did too, she guessed most girls did that sort of stuff.

I said something about wouldn’t that be fun to do again, and Marcia leaned over and kissed me. Well, I reacted automatically, returning her kiss energetically, and our tongues began to play with each other. Our hands began exploring each other’s body.

When we stopped for a breath, Marcia suggested we go to the bedroom. We did, and we had the most wonderful sexual experience. We were both a bit rusty because we hadn’t been with a woman for awhile, but it came back naturally. We kissed and sucked each other’s breasts and licked each other’s pussy … it was wonderful.

Now we are glad when the guys have a game to watch. We know we’ll have 2-3 hours of girl-girl sex, and it’s great!

[Via http://ltlez.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment