Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Vera Vision—Unwrappin’ The Gift, Part 2

You know what I love about fucking my girlfriend? Everything. And the fact you’re not fucking her is an added bonus.

But I’ll brag about that later. Right now I’m on the couch as I’m watching Trish give me the most amazing blow job ever. She takes the whole dick—all 7 ½ inches of me. I swear I love her gag reflexes more than her sometimes. I brush her hair back and watch her cheeks do that sucking motion I have come to love so much throughout our dating. One free hand massages my balls as the other holds my cock steady as she continues to suck. Fellas, there is nothing better than seeing the woman you love suck your cock like she’s hungry for it.

Now she’s doing this little twirly thing with her tongue and I swear she wrote the book on how to suck dick. She starts sucking faster but then slows down. I know what she’s doing. She’s doing that teasing shit. She’s sucking fast for a few seconds than she suddenly slows it down and repeats the process. I fucking hate that shit. My cock doesn’t know whether it wants to take a break or cum finally. Sometimes I swear my bitch wants to give me blue balls just to see what my reaction will be.

I already had enough that shit. I stop her from sucking and motion her to sit on my lap. I put my cock inside her and she sits all the way down on it. Her inhales a deep breath and she feels me fill inside her. It takes her a few seconds to adjust to the size but a few seconds is all she needs. She starts riding me like her pussy was craving the dick and I’m more than happy to oblige. I grab her ass and gently force down on it more. Trish gives me a loud shriek and I can tell she loves it. She bounces on my cock more and her tits are hitting me in my face but it’s all good. I wouldn’t mind bragging about getting a black eye by a pair of titties.

Trish then arches her back a little and I hear this loud grumble from the pit of her stomach. She’s about to cum and I can tell it’s a big one. I reach down and tickle her clit with my index finger. I hit the magic button because within seconds she’s convulsing and cumming all over my dick. But we’re not done. Oh no, partner. Far fucking from it.

After Trish cums, we switch positions and lay her down on the couch. I then fuck that tight little pussy like I own the motherfucker, pushing her knees by her ears. She’s encouraging me to fuck her harder and faster as she screams and cums even more on my dick. My balls are slapping against her wet pussy lips and it’s only a matter of time before I cum. I feel that I’m about to cum and I quickly pull out. Trish already assumes the position by getting down on all fours with her head back and mouth wide open. I then jack off and cum all over that beautiful face of hers. Trish repays the favor by swallowing whatever is left of my cum and giving me a blow job. And that was only just the beginning of the night. The scenario repeated itself a few more times that night. Jealous, motherfuckers?

I don’t know about you jackoffs, but I’ve had a Merry Fucking Christmas.

[Via http://veraroberts.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment