Friday, October 30, 2009

My Longest Recurring Fantasy

My longest recurring fantasy has to do with sneaking into your bedroom and fucking you while you masturbate. Often, when I’m getting off, I imagine you doing the same. I picture you laying on your stomach on your bed, on top of the covers. Sometimes I picture you naked, as if you just got out of the shower, warm and pink-skinned. Other times you are mostly dressed, your skirt hiked around your waist and your panties discarded on the floor, as if you got home from work and went straight to the bedroom.

But always you are laying on your stomach, with one hand between your thighs, fingers frantically rubbing circles around your clit. Your legs are spread, and I can see that your pussy is inflamed with lust, lips slightly parted, and glistening with your wetness. Your eyes are closed, but your mouth is open, and you’re breathing heavily. Your body is tense, and I can tell that you’re building towards a rocking orgasm.

In my fantasy, I have somehow managed to sneak into your room without you noticing. I am standing near the foot of your bed, watching you masturbate, and I am intensely aroused. My pants are off, and I am stroking my erect cock.

Your breathing is becoming huskier, and you’re making quiet little moans and sounds of pleasure as you build towards your climax. Suddenly, I hear your breath catch, and see your pussy start to clench as the orgasm begins to wash over you.

That’s when I step between your open legs, grab your hips, and in one smooth motion, pull you back towards me. My cock slides easily into your cunt, which continues to pulse, eager to have something to squeeze. Your legs, suddenly dangling off the bed, quickly grab for purchase, and you wrap them around me.

My sudden presence startles you, naturally, and quickly, you’re up on your hands, your eyes wide open, looking back to see who’s suddenly fucking you. Raising up like that shifts your weight back, but I keep a firm grip on your hips, and push my cock even deeper into you. You groan and close your eyes again as your orgasm finishes rolling through your body, and I hold you firmly in place as you rock slightly back and forth.

Eventually your internal throbbing finishes, and you collapse back onto the bed. You barely have a chance to catch your breath, however, as I start slowly fucking you. You moan in time with my thrusts and grab desperately at the blankets.

After your orgasm, your pussy is practically gaping open, and the room is filled with sloppy wet noises. This seems to turn you on even more, and suddenly your cunt tightens around me, and I feel a surge of new wetness around my cock.

The fantasy ends many different ways. Sometimes, after a few minutes, I grunt out a warning, and you quickly twist around, dropping to your knees in front of me. You suck me off, eagerly tasting your own cream on my shaft until I cum in your mouth.

Other times, you warn me not to cum inside you, so I pull out at the last second, my cum shooting up your back, and running down your ass. You always seem startled (but pleased) at the feel of my hot cum on your skin.

Most times, however, I just keep fucking you until I cum inside you. Sometimes you start rubbing your clit again when I come, other times you just moan happily when you feel my cock pulsing inside you.

This idea, of sneaking in and filling you up just as you begin to orgasm is a frequent fantasy of mine. I have imagined you cumming in every way imaginable, but almost always because I slipped my cock inside you at just the right moment, and that idea turns me on incredibly. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I think I’ll go fantasize about you one more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment